- logging into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- accessing data or taking any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
- transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer's functionality or the operation of the site;
- interfering with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation by means of over burdening or "flooding," any computer system.
- post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person's privacy or other rights or any material that Chevron in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the site;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
- misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any wa
- engage in deceptive online marketing;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- or assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.